Why Are Biannual Dental Appointments So Important?
By now, you’ve heard repeatedly that you have to schedule (and attend!) a dental checkup and cleaning every six months, but why are these appointments so important? If you’ve asked yourself something similar, it is crucial to know that your dental checkups and cleanings in Conyers:
- Ward-off decay
- Prevent gum disease from developing
- Detect oral cancer in the early stages
- Keep bad oral habits in check
- Clean the hard-to-reach areas of your mouth
- Find problems that would’ve otherwise gone unnoticed with X-rays
For many patients, their routine appointments are just another thing on their to-do list. However, Dr. Amin and our team go above and beyond so it doesn’t have to be that way. With us, your dental checkup and cleaning will be a positive experience that genuinely makes you look forward to coming back again!