Emergency Dentist – Conyers, GA
Providing Families in Conyers Fast, Compassionate Dental Care
Dental emergencies always seem to happen at the most unexpected and stressful moments. If you’re not prepared, which most people aren’t, it can be hard to think clearly and make the best decisions for your oral health. If you find yourself in the midst of one of these situations, we recommend calling our office as soon as possible, so we can schedule an appointment for you and make sure you get the fast, pain-relieving care you require.
Why Choose Dr. Anushka Amin & Associates for Emergency Dental Care?
- Flexible Financing Available to Make Emergency Care Affordable
- Compassionate Dentist with Years of Experience Handling Emergencies
- Advanced Dental Technology for Fast & Precise Diagnosis
What to Expect in a Dental Emergency
If you or a loved one is experiencing new, painful, or concerning dental symptoms, give us a call right away. From there, here’s what you can expect:
- Get a Same-Day Appointment: We always go above and beyond to see our emergency patients the same day they call us. We’ll also provide first-aid instructions for handling your emergency until you can reach us.
- Your Emergency Exam with Dr. Amin: As soon as you arrive, Dr. Amin will see you for an emergency exam, taking any necessary X-rays, to better understand the source and extent of your emergency.
- Review the Findings & Make a Plan: After getting you out of any pressing dental pain, Dr. Amin will go over her findings and recommendations with you. From there, you’ll work together to create a custom treatment plan.
- Get the Personalized Care You Need: Once you’ve made a treatment plan, Dr. Amin and her team will get to work right away to get your oral health back on track. Whether you need a filling, antibiotics, root canal therapy, or something else entirely, we’ll focus on preserving your smile and relieving your discomfort.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
When a dental emergency strikes, it’s essential that you act quickly and correctly to keep the problem from getting worse. However, many patients are unsure of what constitutes as a dental emergency or how to handle these situations. While we hope you never experience a dental emergency, we want you to feel as prepared as possible just in case one strikes. Below, you’ll see a list of the most common dental emergencies we treat regularly.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of your emergency dental treatment will depend on what procedure you require to restore your oral health. If the damage is minor, like a cavity that’s causing sensitivity, it will likely result in a less expensive treatment, like a filling. If you have a tooth infection, you may require a more invasive and costly procedure, like root canal therapy. Before we move forward with any treatment, we’ll discuss our findings with you, including our diagnosis of your issue and all of your treatment options. If you have any questions, never hesitate to ask!
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
Even though you can’t completely avoid a dental emergency, there are a few ways you can drastically reduce your risk of experiencing one, including:
- Maintain a good at-home oral hygiene routine.
- Visit Dr. Amin every six months for your checkups and cleanings.
- Break bad oral habits like tobacco use and nail-biting.
- Protect your teeth at night if you grind them.
- Never use your teeth to open a bottle, package, or pull a price tag off of clothing.