April 19, 2018
Have you ever bitten into a delicious, crunchy treat only to feel your tooth break? Do you play a sport where your smile, unfortunately, collided with a hard surface? How about years of dental wear, tooth staining, and damage that come with age? If you said yes to any of these, you’re not alone. Many patients don’t bother to have their dental health issues repaired unless they are extremely painful, but it’s always best to receive treatment right away. Your Conyers dentist and dental care team can help you find conservative, cosmetically flawless restorative dentistry solutions to fully repair your smile’s form, function, and appearance.
Your Consultation & Treatment Planning
The first step to fully repairing your smile is scheduling your consultation appointment. During a restorative dentistry consultation, the dentist will carefully examine your smile, capture diagnostic images, and review all of your treatment options. Then, you can work with the dentist to choose treatments that meet your needs and fit your budget. Your personalized restorative dentistry plan will deliver the beautiful results you deserve.
Restorative Dentistry Services
Most dentists offer a wide range of restorative dentistry services from conservative tooth-colored fillings to the most advanced implant supported tooth replacement plans. Some of the many restorative treatment options patients may need include:
- Fillings – for small cracks, chips, or decay dental fillings are a simple, conservative repair option
- Dental crowns – for more advanced dental damage or decay, a dental crown may be the best tooth repair option
- Tooth replacement options – following tooth loss, patients may need to repair their smile with a fixed bridge, partial, or full denture
- Dental implants – implants offer improved stability and longevity for any number of replacement teeth from a single dental crown to a full denture
- Root canals – when tooth decay or damage reaches the inner most layer of the tooth, a root canal may be necessary to remove and replace the damaged tissue and repair lost tooth structure and function
Meet Dr. Hodges & Dr. Amin
At the Conyers dentistry office of Daniel A. Hodges, DMD and Anushka Amin, DMD, we are happy to provide a wide range of restorative dentistry services. Both of our skilled dentists have years of experience and training they put to use creating flawless, healthy smiles. We look forward to helping you with all of your preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry needs in our state-of-the-art, family-friendly Conyers dental office. Call our team to find out more or schedule a treatment consultation. We look forward to seeing your smile.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.